Wednesday 10 November 2010

Ring Boxes

Ring boxes don't have to be boring and generic like this one.
Encase a diamond in a diamond box. I feel this design is far too plain. Although I am going for the minimal look I don't want it to look to boring.



The famous cheesy heart ring box. I quite like how cheesy the box is, however  I feel like the box below would fit in better with my product range.




The pastel and bold colours are just what I want to achieve, with little detail of the ribbon. 




I love how individual this packaging is. I don't, however think it is 'girly' enough and doesn't look elegant enough.

4 comments:

  1. The Bow-tie Designer Rings Box Silver was popular during this period and the discounted price on sale at TVs, These are the pictures of our Bow-tie Ring Box Silver and their interesting, including the way of your payment if you order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diamond holds attraction in its own and when get studded in a ring it looks spectacular. Its is the most desired gem of any occasion like engagement, marriage, anniversary or any other.ring designs for girls in gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. These rings are looking so beautiful and diamond in these rings adding more value.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete