Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Ring Boxes

Ring boxes don't have to be boring and generic like this one.
Encase a diamond in a diamond box. I feel this design is far too plain. Although I am going for the minimal look I don't want it to look to boring.



The famous cheesy heart ring box. I quite like how cheesy the box is, however  I feel like the box below would fit in better with my product range.




The pastel and bold colours are just what I want to achieve, with little detail of the ribbon. 




I love how individual this packaging is. I don't, however think it is 'girly' enough and doesn't look elegant enough.

2 comments:

  1. The Bow-tie Designer Rings Box Silver was popular during this period and the discounted price on sale at TVs, These are the pictures of our Bow-tie Ring Box Silver and their interesting, including the way of your payment if you order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diamond holds attraction in its own and when get studded in a ring it looks spectacular. Its is the most desired gem of any occasion like engagement, marriage, anniversary or any other.ring designs for girls in gold

    ReplyDelete